Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Letter of love


For this tutorial you will need the following:
•PSP (I use 9 but any version should work)
•A tube of your choice.
(I am using the wonderful artwork of Jennifer Janesko)
(tube is not for sale it was an '07 gift to CILM license holders.) •Font of choice(I used MsMadi Robfont)
•Letter and heart string (supplied)
(If either of these are yours please let me know so I can give proper credit or remove them.) (I used the skull ribbon flower and charm and name border)
•Doodle of Choice I used one by Melissa of Scrappy Expressions •No outside filters needed
•Tutorial Supplies-Get them http://www.4shared.com/file/36967166/37c644f9/LOL.html
Lets get started
Open new canvas 600x600
Flood Fill white
Preset shape rectangle widith 5.00 foreground color white background color from your tube Convert to raster layer
Drop shadow 0, 0, 50, 5 black>br> Apply tube place position to your liking
Copy and paste letter Resize to your liking
Place to liking
Apply same drop shadow as above to both tube and letter
Copy and paste heart strings
Resize to your liking
Apply same drop shadow
Dopy and paste doodle move above frame
(see sample) Suplicate doodle and mirror
(use eraser to erase excess doodle)
Apply name
Rotate to left 15.00
Rotate to left 15.00 again
Place on letter
Apply copyrights
Resize to your liking & Save
Thanks for trying my new tut
Tutorial written by Rho Feb. 3rd 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment