Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Birthday Wishes
This tut is written for 2 special little girls in my life my Grand-Daughters Kailyn and Karlee who both have Birthdays coming up.
Supplies used or needed
You may use a tube of your choice but I used a personal photograph of my own.
Scrapkit I used is Called Birthday Wishes by Sara and may be purchased here http://www.cottoncandykreations.com/shop/
Font I used is A&S Snapper Script
Ok lets get started

Open new image 600x500
Flood fill white
Copy and paste frame of choice
Grab magic wand and click inside frame
Copy and paste paper of choice
Selections invert delete
Move paper layer under frame
I closed off the paper layer and grabbed magic wand and clicked inside frame again
Copy and paste tube/ photo
Selections invert delete
Next I copied word art and placed to the top of tag
I then copied and pasted the birthday present and resized it and placed to right of tag
Then copy and paste birthday cake resize and placed to the left of tag
I then used the Happy birthday to you wordart
Then placed it in the middle of the photo
Add text and copyright.
Resize by 85 and save

No comments:

Post a Comment